We're sorry to hear that you have received a faulty item in your order.
To resolve this, you can return the faulty item by following the steps on the returns note included in your parcel. If you have received an incorrect item, please contact us here.
If you’d like to speak to customer services, please supply the below information and attach an image of the fault. This way the team can resolve the issue more quickly.
- Date of purchase.
- Order number or store receipt.
- Product number (505 code which can be found on the label in the item)
- A description of the fault.
- In what circumstances the fault became evident (i.e. after washing/dry cleaning, faulty at the time of purchase etc.).
- Any additional information.
One of our team will investigate your query and be back in touch with you as soon as possible.